Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Indivisible

I have just finished the best fiction/suspense novel I have ever read!  Indivisible by Kristen Heitzmann was absolutely amazing and Ms Heitzmann is a brilliant writer.

Jonah Westfall is the Police Chief in a small Colorado town.  He not only has found two animals grotesquely maimed, but is holding onto past pain and an unbelievable secret.  There is also a growing drug problem involving the husband of one of his fellow female officers.

Then there is Tia who runs a candle shop and Piper who works at the bakery next door.  Tia and Jonah have a history that goes back several years when Tia was just a teenager. She was abandoned by her family and Jonah is part of the reason why.

This story has more twists and turns than a tightly wound pretzel!  I was completely drawn into the story from page one.  Ms Heitzmann writes in such a way that you can not help but to keep turning pages.  I took this book with me everywhere - the carpool line, the laundry room (I'd prop it open and read while I folded the clothes!). 

The thing I really liked about Ms Heitzmann's writing is that you become intimately acquainted with each character because she tells you what they are thinking and feeling. She reveals just enough along in the story to keep you hooked completely until the final page.  And what you learn in the end will shock you to the core!  I hated for the book to end and was not at all ready to be done with Jonah and Tia's story, or Piper and Miles, or Sarge and Jay or Liz or the coydog giving birth to her pups in Jonah's closet!

Here's the trailer for the book:


You can order Indivisible from WaterBrook by going HERE.
Or you can order from Amazon.com by following the link below:











This book was sent to me by WaterBrook Multnomah for the purpose of this review.

Happy Reading,
Jennifer

0 comments: