Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Morning at the Park

I decided to take the little ones to the park this morning.  We went early, around 9:30, because it is already very hot here in SW Florida!  As we were pulling out of the drive way to go, Bentley asks me, "Mutter, why are you being so nice and happy this morning?"  I guess a mother taking her four year old son to the park to play must mean she is happy and being nice, and when she says no to that same four year old, that same mother is being mean and unhappy! Oh well!  I'll take "nice and happy" today!

Bentley loves being outside and loves the park.
He especially loves the rock climbing wall!
He made it to the very top today and I made him hang on for dear life while I ran and got the camera!
He was pretty pooped after that and had to rest for a little while.
JennaBeth likes the slides and really likes to swing!
However, her MOST favorite thing is to chase after her big brother and try to do just exactly what he is doing.

Like I said before, it is already really hot here and by 10:30 it was time for a snack and something to drink.
My girl likes her tinkerbell cup, and her brother's drink too...
It was nice to watch them both play and have such a good time.
"He who fears the Lord has a secure fortress, and for his children it will be a refuge."  Proverbs 14:26

Blessings,

0 comments: