Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Gratituesday

 
 I am linking this post to Gratituesday over at Heavenly Homemakers

My heart is full today; full of a little anxiety as a result of the unknown.  But my heart is even more filled with love and thankfulness to God for so many blessings!  I'm thankful for a husband who is a calming influence on me when I lose my way in my thinking and feelings over things that are unsettling.  I'm also thankful that he and I get to be mom and dad to three of the most awesome kids I know.

Cecily
She was inducted into the National Junior Honor Society last night at her school.  We are so proud of her!
(Cecily and her Advance Math teacher, Mr. Williams.) 
Bentley
JennaBeth
I'm thankful that they are all three healthy and developing into beautiful people.  I can't wait to see God's plan for each one of them unfold.

I'm also feeling very grateful today for a church family who loves on our family, especially our kiddos so well.  They honor God in the way they take care of us!

Even if it means that the baby gets her way and takes a walk in the rain...
Thank you Mr. David!  She was the happiest little thing after a stroll with the raindrops a fallin' on her head! (David is one of our elders and he has the sweetest and most gentle spirit about him and is so patient with JennaBeth.  She adores him!)

Yep, I'm probably the most grateful for a full heart today!
"Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid.  The Lord, the Lord is my strength and my song;  He has become my salvation."  Isaiah 12:2
What are you grateful for today?

Blessings,
Jennifer

3 comments:

mariel said...

I am thankful for the gift of homeschooling my boys, for a man who loves Jesus and for the sweet opportunity to serve women through the publication of my first Bible study underway and my precious Tuesday night chics I serve with the Word weekly!

Blessings to you, my friend!

Janna said...

Way to go Cecily!

I love the verse that says "and mary pondered all these things in her heart." I feel that a lot.

Lisa Spence said...

What cuties!

Thanks for your visit and comment at my blog!

Blessings,
Lisa