Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Family Walkin' and Sidewalk Chalkin'

Fall has made its way to Florida!  We are enjoying some very nice temps these days, especially in the mornings.  The humidity is very low making the temps throughout the day nice as well.  You can actually feel a nice breeze even in the middle of the day.

And because of this blessed change in the weather, we have been taking more "family walks" as Bentley affectionately calls them.  He actually was the one to initiate these walks.  I actually took he and JennaBeth out a couple of mornings ago for a "walk" and we didn't even break a sweat.
When we got back home that morning, Bentley decided he would "work out" like daddy does before coming inside.
This evening before supper, we took a family walk and I happened to get Bentley and Cecily riding their bikes.



Bentley loves his bike that he got for his birthday!  He's not quite ready to give up the training wheels, but his big sister has been real sweet about encouraging him along.  It won't be long before he will be flying down the road without them!

JennaBeth enjoyed learning about the fun of sidewalk chalk with big sister this afternoon.

She was so very proud of her own little creations!
It really makes this mommy's heart happy to have everyone enjoying a nice afternoon together!  I'm very blessed with a husband who works hard and then comes home and spends his time with his children.  And we are very blessed with three healthy little people.  It is a joy to see each one of them developing into three very unique individuals!  It's easy on the hard days to have a "woe is me" attitude.  Today was one of those grace gifts from the Lord reminding me of how blessed a woman I really am and for that I am grateful!
"I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart;  I will glorify your name forever.  For great is your love toward me."  Psalm 86:12-13a
How are you and your family enjoying time together?



0 comments: