The new devotional Bible pairs the wisdom of God's word with insights, testimonies and encouragement from writers who are themselves intimately acquainted with the journey of grief. The sensitive collection of devotions emphasizes the love of the Father for His children and provides heavy duty consolation to those who are hurting, no matter the reason.
- Complete text of the NIV, the world's most popular modern-English Bible
- Daily devotions written for and by those who have experienced the loss of a loved one or who are helping a loved one through extended terminal illness, with many devotions developed by writers for GriefShare
- "Heart Whispers" - passionate prayers for use by those who grieve
- "Mourning Moments" - stirring reflection questions to promote healing
- "Drink Deeply" - soothing song lyrics for meditation and journaling
- Hardcover design
- Biography of each devotional writer
- Prayer appendix featuring 52 prayers based on Psalms
- Resource page fo those seeking additional help
This new resource published by Zondervan is a gift to those who are hurting and I can highly recommend it!
"I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow." Jeremiah 31:13bThank you B&B Media Group for sending a complimentary copy for the purpose of this review.