Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Brag Alert and Some Video

Grandparents, this is especially for you. I think a baby girl has found her voice.



Also, I am very proud of my eleven year old, Cecily! I had to go to Wal-Mart and get groceries; my most favorite thing to do on a Saturday:( When I got back, now listen to this, Cecily had vaccumed, dusted, swept and mopped the kitchen floor, and unloaded the dishwasher. And she had watched over her little brother and sister as well!!! But not only am I proud of her for those things. Cecily is really growing into a beautiful young lady. She is growing spiritually and her heart for the Lord is really shining forth.

Praying everyone of you have a blessed Lord's Day tomorrow!

Jennifer



0 comments: