Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

SonRock Kids Camp

We have had an awesome week so far with the kids camp at our church. We have about 20 kids coming each day. Here are a few pictures so far from this week.


Pastor Hal sharing with the some of the younger kids during the missions time.

Cecily (3rd from the left) with her class and our Pastor's wife, Mamie. Cecily has really taken the initiative to learn the songs and motions so that she can help her daddy teach them each day.
Bentley and his friend Caleb building "tall towers".
JennaBeth with one of her "fill-in grannies", Ms Jane. This sweet lady is also a member of my Senior Adult ladies Sunday School class that I teach.
Bentley, Seth, and Nicholas during snack time.

It really is a great time when the word of God can be shared with children. You never know what seeds are being planted and the impact these times will have on them. The Bible tells us in Isaiah 55:11, "..so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it." We are praying that the seeds of God's word will fall on fertile ground in the lives of the children this week and will one day flourish by the work of the Holy Spirit in lives lived for the Lord.

Here are a few pictures from the weekend.





Here are the kids on Father's Day getting ready to give their cards and things to daddy.
They just couln't take it any more!!!

Quite frankly neither can I! It has been up and out of the house really early everyday, so I think I am off to bed now. Good night and don't let the bed bugs bite!!

Jennifer

0 comments: