Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Four Months Old

JennaBeth Grace McIlwain turned four months old on Tuesday the 23rd.
What's happening at Four Months:
  • Sleeping 10 to 12 hours a night
  • Drinking 6 oz. of formula every three hours
  • Laughing, especially at some of her big brother's antics
  • Has aquired the nickname, Funky Monkey
  • Weighs 13 lbs. and 10 oz and is 25 inches long
  • Loves to be rocked to sleep at night
  • Loves, loves, loves her bouncy seat (Thank you Moody Family!)
  • Likes to be outside and on the go

I can't believe how fast four short months have passed! She is growing up so fast! I am trying to soak up every little moment. Like I posted a few days ago, I am learning to enjoy these times and not just endure my days. Instead of wishing a particular stage for Cecily, Bentley and JennaBeth to be over so life will be a little easier, I want to be thankful for the special blessings with which God has graced mine and Mike's life and love them well. And as challenging as some of these days are with a pre-teen, preschooler and infant, I know that some day I really am "gonna miss this".


Jennifer

1 comments:

ocean mommy said...

Time is going by so fast! It seems like just yesterday we were meeting in San Antonio for the first time!

You have such a beautiful family!

Hugs
steph.