Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Month of Thanksgiving: Day 16

Today I am very thankful for my husband and the amount of time and energy he puts into our children.  He works very hard and still somehow finds the energy to play, fix things for them and just "be there" for them.

I've often heard the old adage:  It's not the amount of time, but the quality of the time you spend with your children that counts.  In some ways I agree with that and some I don't.  Children need to know their father loves them and that they can count on him.  I'm thankful to be able to say that without a doubt my children know their father is there!

Speaking of being there, I'm so glad Mike was so helpful last night, because he bathed JennaBeth two times!  Why you ask?  Well, because he had bathed her before supper.  They had been out playing with the neighborhood kids and she was filthy.  I  fixed spaghetti and meatballs for supper and this happened...

I think the pictures explain the need for the second bath!

Visit Rebecca Writes and find out what others are thankful for today!

Leave a comment here telling me one thing you are thankful for today!

2 comments:

Lisa notes... said...

I agree that children need both quality time AND quantity time. I love the picture. :-)

Traci Michele said...

LOL! SO cute! Love, Traci