Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Mary Had a Baby

"And Mary said:
My soul glorifies the Lord
and my spirit rejoices
in God my Savior,
for He has been mindful 
of the humble state of His servant.
From now on all generations will
call me blessed,
for the Mighty One has done
great things for me - 
holy is His name.
His mercy extends to those who fear Him,
from generation to generation.
He has performed mighty deeds
with His arm;
He has scattered those
who are proud in their inmost thoughts.
He has brought down rulers
from their thrones
but has lifted up the humble.
He has filled the hungry
with good things
but has sent the rich away empty.
He has helped His servant Israel,
remembering to be merciful
to Abraham and his descendants forever,
even as he said to our fathers.
Mary stayed with Elizabeth for about
three months and then returned home."
Luke 1:46-56
*In the video is Leah, my five year old niece, who sang this little song for us when we visited back home Thanksgiving week.


Making Room for Him,
Jennifer

1 comments:

mariel said...

priceless. absolutely priceless. have a very blessed christmas, jen!