Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

UPS Delivers Tent Revival

I bet you didn't know that the UPS was in the business of delivering revivals did you?  Well, they are and they did deliver about 1,000 to our house yesterday morning!
Mike's (my husband) cd Tent Revival at the Carnival arrived yesterday and we are really excited to be able to share with you what has been a dream of ours for some time now.  The cd includes 10 songs; one Mike wrote himself, one written by the gentleman that produced the cd and JC Fogerty's "Have You Ever Seen the Rain" as well as some drama and scripture reading between the songs.  Also included are 10 tracks that are straight studio versions of the songs.
  • Count Your Blessings
  • Welcome and Prayer
  • The Old Rugged Cross
  • Intro - I'm Going That Way
  • I'm Going That Way
  • Intro - Jesus Is Coming
  • Jesus Is Coming (written by producer of the cd - Robert Lloyd)
  • Sharing - The Crucifixion
  • Were You There?
  • Sharing - Genesis 32:10
  • I'm Unworthy (of the least of all of the mercies) Written by Mike
  • Sharing - Our Compassionate Savior
  • Have You Ever Seen The Rain - J.C. Fogerty (with additional material by Robert Lloyd)
  • It Is Well With My Soul
  • The Disturbance
  • Closing Remarks
  • I'll Live In Glory
  • A Repentant Sinner
  • Amazing Grace
  • Studio Versions of All Song
*A little over 70 minutes of material.
    You can visit Mike's website by going HERE, where you can listen to some short clips of a couple of the songs.

    The cd's are $10.00.  If you are interested in having one, shoot me an email (jenmom1707@yahoo.com) and I'll get you information on how to get a copy of the cd sent to you!  Or you can just visit Mike's page at CD Baby and order one through that site - just go HERE.

    Believe me.  You will want to get a copy, because it is really, really good.

    And I'm not partial one. little. bit :)

    Blessings,


    1 comments:

    jodi said...

    This is so cool! You mentioned the CD in your FB message, but I had no idea! Congratulations and best of luck!!!! :)