Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, January 9, 2012

Yep, It's Still Up!

My Christmas Tree is STILL up!  And I'm really late telling everyone, but
Happy New Year!!!
Our family traveled back home to MS and AL the week after Christmas to visit our families there.  We drove 870 miles the day after Christmas to visit in MS first.  We enjoyed getting to spend a little time with everyone!  On our way up, we made our now traditional stop at the "chocolate store"...
Everyone got to pick out there favorite treat...it's a wonder we had any gas money left to continue on with the drive home!

We were able to purchase a used van this past year, which made our trip with these three a whole lot easier...


Everyone had their own little space and the trip was much smoother.  Our littlest one even did well, until the last 300 miles left coming home, when various and sundry items were being hurled from the back seat!
On Tuesday, our family spent part of the day at my brother's home visiting him, his little girl Jordan (in the picture above with JennaBeth) my sister and her family and my dad and step-mom.  My brother Jason and his wife Julie have a beautiful home.  Don't you just love her tree and her "cross wall"?
And of course my brother, evermore the hunter, hung these while we were there...
All the kids had a good time playing and visiting.  We were even able to get a good picture with everyone of them in it and looking at the camera...
JennaBeth had the best time playing with all her cousins.  She especially took to Jordan who is four, but is a teenie little thing.  I think JB thought she was just as old and as big a girl as Jordan...
The make-up corner in Jordan's room was a really popular hang-out spot...

But don't be fooled for one minute...JennaBeth didn't stay there long.  When she discovered there were things to do outside, she was on a mission to be out there in the middle of it all riding her cousin's scooter with the help of her Uncle Jason...
and then moving onto bigger things like Uncle Jason's four wheeler...
Bentley also got a turn with the four wheeler...
I have really missed my family these past few months!  It did my heart good to get to see everyone.  Here I am with my baby brother and sister...
And bless his poor heart, he's always been in the middle...
and we've given him some hard times!  But we love our brother!
Here we are with our daddy.  We only get to see each other once a year.  We live in Florida, my brother works in Chattanooga, TN and my sister lives in Brandon, MS.  Our time together over the holidays was a special gift!

Come back tomorrow and I'll share about the rest of our week's visit home!

Blessings,
Jennifer

0 comments: