Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Charismatic Crawler

Well, the easy days with JennaBeth are officially over!  Check out what she has learned to do this week:

Not only has she learned to crawl, but she has developed quite the personality.  She's lets say a very verbal and animated little girl:
 
Today, I am thankful for healthy children who are developing and growing into special "big" people!
 
I am aware that there are many parents who are caring for either terminally ill children or children with disabilities or children with debilitating diseases.  I am praying for those moms and dads and those children today!
 
Counting it all Joy,
Jennifer 
 

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Cute videos!!!

btw, I received a negative comment about my "Dino train" post and they directed part of it towards you. Check it out. I'm going to respond to the comment soon!

Janna said...

Way to go girl. Life just get more and more exciting!