Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, November 2, 2009

Family



Today I am thankful for my family.  God has blessed me with a husband who loves the Lord and works hard to faithfully serve.  He and I have the honor and high calling of being mommy (or "mudder" as Bentley calls me these days) and daddy to three amazing kidsCecily (age 11), Bentley (age 4) and JennaBeth (8 months).

On this day I am also aware of many families in turmoil and experiencing difficult times.  I am praying for them today.  My prayer is that God will grant them peace, God's peace.

"But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near through the blood of Christ.  For He Himself is our Peace..."  Eph. 2:13-14a

I also want to wish my sweet brother, Jason, a very happy birthday today!


What are you thankful for today?

Counting it all Joy,
Jennifer 
 

0 comments: