Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, January 7, 2010

God's Colors

Two of the things about Florida that I have come to love are the beauty of the sunrises and sunsets here.  I have come to believe there is no place with more stunning sunsets especially than the state of Florida!

Take a look at these pictures I took just a few minutes ago...



God painted this picture for us right outside our front door!  I had to call Cecily and Bentley outside to see this!  

"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His hands."  Psalm 19:1

Coram Deo,
Jennifer 

4 comments:

Jenilee said...

that is gorgeous! :) we've had nothing but clouds and snow today!

Thena said...

Beautiful pictures.

Patty said...

SO pretty!!! God did show off!! I love when He does that and I am happy you took pictures for us to see! :)

Janna said...

Amen and Amen! It's too bad so many people miss Him when he's so evident!