Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

You Can Still Wear Cute Shoes and other advice from an unlikely pastor's wife

A couple of summers ago, I had the huge blessing of a trip to San Antonio, TX to attend a Living Proof Live Event (Beth Moore) and meet some of the friends I had made through blogging.  Lisa McKay was one of the girls I roomed with on that trip.  She was the sweetest thing; so real and so funny!!!  It was a great time to get to know her a little bit.  At the time she was working on a book.

Guess what?  She finished her book and it can be purchased through LifeWay Christian Resources.  This would be a great gift for your pastor's wife!  (This is not intended as a hint for you Northside readers, I promise!)  Really!


I have been reading Lisa's blog, The Preacher's Wife for a couple of years now.  I'm telling you, she is the real deal!


The link to more information about her book can be found by clicking on the button in my sidebar.


Coram Deo,
Jennifer



1 comments:

Melissa said...

It looks like a great book.